Automated Coat/Develop System (S-Cubed Flexi)
THIS TOOL IS ONLY FOR STAFF USE AT THIS TIME.
The S3-Coater is a Coater/Developer system that has one photoresist spinner, one developer spinner and 4 hotplates each with independent temperature control and a chill plate. A central robot picks your wafer/s from one of 2 cassettes, processes them and returns them to the cassette. The system is recipe driven with a high degree of process control and minimal backside contamination, and coats photoresists with low particle counts/streaks and high uniformity.
At this time only full size substrates are allowed on this system. The S3 Coater is still in process development and not open for general use.
- Wafer Size: 100mm (150mm possible but not set up)
- PR Coating Properties:
- Uniformity < 1.0%
- < 100 particles on 100mm wafer
- Photoresists/Underlayers Available:
- PMGI SF11
- PMGI SF5
- Solvents Available:
- Developers Available:
- AZ 300 MiF
- Recipe Page for S-Cubed Coater: Lithography Recipes > Automated Coat/Develop System Recipes (S-Cubed Flexi)
- See the Photolith. Chemicals page for info on the installed resists.
- Standard Operating Procedure - For running pre-written recipes only.