- Users are encouraged to add well qualified process data to the Wiki Processes pages. The Wiki becomes more useful as more in house processes are developed and included in this database.
- We also welcome device process flow sheets from dissertations for any device types made in the facility.
- Since there are many users of the facility, with their own unique projects, the management of the facility cannot be responsible for overseeing all aspects of their work.
- Therefore, the supervisors of individuals using the facility, e.g., UCSB Principal Investigators and external user managers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that their supervisees have the appropriate knowledge and training to work safely in the facility.
- They are also responsible for ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are met. This includes having a compliant "Chemical Hygiene Plan" per OSHA regulations.
- The information on this site should be considered as providing "general supporting information" to the Chemical Hygiene Plan of a particular supervisor. Supervisors can reference all or some of this site information within their Plans. UCSB EH&S can provide assistance to supervisors in preparing their Plans.