Logitech WBS7 - Procedure for Wax Mounting with Spin-On Crystalbond
Work In Progress
This article is still under construction. It may contain factual errors. Content is subject to change.
Draft only - in progress. Based on Don Freeborn's procedure for the Logitech Bonder. -- Demis 2018-10-16
- Mix a fresh squirt bottle of CrystalBond diluted with Acetone (see Don Freeborn for method).
- XYZ grams of crystalbond, mixed into
- XYZ mL of Acetone, in dedicated squirt bottle
- Shake/stir to completely dissolve the wax
- Place 4-inch silicon carrier wafer on POLOS spinner in solvent bench, with non-vacuum 4-inch chuck installed.
- Set up POLOS recipe
- Spin at XYZ rpm for XYZ sec.
- Squirt wax solution onto wafer
- I/O to spin.
- Place carrier wafer on Logitech bonder surface
- Place sample to be bonded on top
- Place 110mm chemical filter paper on top
- Close lid, secure lid clamp
- Run recipe:
- XYZ °C
- XYZ seconds
- Vacuum etc.?