- Nanoimprinting Resists: Datasheets are provided. Any recipes provided are for use in the Nano-Imprint (Nanonex NX2000) system only and are found in the Nanoimprinting Recipes section.
- Holography: For 1-D and 2-D gratings with 220nm nominal period, available on substrates up to 1 inch square. Recipes for silicon substrates are provided in the Holography section.
- Adhesion Promoters: These are used to improve wetting of photoresists to your substrate. Datasheets are provided on use of these materials.
- Low-K Spin-on Dielectrics: Datasheets are provided for BCB, Photo-BCB, and SOG for reference on use. Some recipes are provided in the Low-K Spin-On Dielectric Recipes section.
- Developers and Removers: Remover and Photoresist Strippers are used to dissolve PR during lift-off or after etching. Datasheets provided for reference.
The following is a list of the lithography chemicals we have available in the lab, with links to the datasheets for each. The datasheets will often have important processing info such as spin-speed vs. thickness curves, typical process parameters, bake temps/times etc.
- R = Recipe is available. Clicking this link will take you to the recipe.
- A = Material is available for use, but no recipes are provided.
|Positive Resists||SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
|SPR 955 CM-0.9||A||R||R||R|
|SPR 955 CM-1.8||A||A||R||R|
|THMR-IP3600 HP D||A||A|
|Negative Resists||SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
|SU-8 2005,2010, 2015||A||R||A||A|
|SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
E-Beam Lithography Recipes
- Under Development.
- Thermal Nanoimprint Process and Tutorial
- UV-Cure Low Temp, Low Pressure, Soft-Stamp Nanoimprint Process
- Standard Holography Process - on SiO2 on Si
- Holography Process Variations - Set-up Angle - Etching into SiO2 and Si
- Etch SiO2 Nano-structure - Changing Side-wall Angle - Etching into Si with a different line-width
- Reduce SiO2 Nanowire Diameter - Thermal Oxidation - Vapor HF Etching