Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains information and links to recipes/datasheets spin-coated materials used in the facility. In general, the following information is provided for the following materials:
- Photoresists: Links to nominal recipes to provide the user with starting points are found in the Photo Lithography Recipe section. Substrate, surface materials, pattern size can often affect process parameters. Datasheets provided for reference.
- E-beam Lithography Resists: Links to nominal recipes may be provided in the E-Beam Lithography Recipe Section. Substrates and patterns play a large role in process parameters. Datasheets provided for reference.
- Underlayers: These are used beneath resists for both adhesive purposes and to enable bi-layer lift-off profiles for use with photoresist. Datasheets are provided and some recipes are found in the Lift-Off Techniques section.
- Nanoimprinting Resists: Datasheets are provided. Any recipes provided are for use in the Nanonex NX2000 system only and are found in the Nanoimprint section.
- Holography: For 1-D and 2-D gratings with 220nm nominal period, available on substrates up to 1 inch square. Recipe on silicon provided in the holography section.
- Anti-Reflection Coatings: These are used in the stepper systems, underneath the resists to eliminate substrate reflections that can affect resolution and repeatability for small, near resolution limited, feature sizes. Recipes using these materials are found within the photoresist recipes themselves. Datasheets are provided for reference on use of the materials.
- Contrast Enhancement Materials (CEM): Used for resolution enhancement. Not for use in contact aligners. Recipes using these materials are found within the photoresist recipes themselves. Datasheets also provided.
- Adhesion Promoters: Datasheets are provided on use of these materials.
- Low-K Spin-on Dielectrics: Datasheets are provided for BCB, Phoot-BCB, and SOG for reference on use. Some recipes are provided in the Low-K section.
- Developers and Removers: Datasheets provided for reference.
- R = Recipe is available. Clicking this link will take you to the recipe.
- A = Material is available for use, but no recipes are provided.
|Positive Resists||SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
|SPR 955 CM-0.9||A||R||R||R|
|SPR 955 CM-1.8||A||A||R||R|
|THMR-IP3600 HP D||A||A|
|Negative Resists||SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
|SU-8 2005,2010, 2015||A||R||A||A|
|SUSS MJB-3||SUSS MA-6||Stepper 1
E-Beam Lithography Recipes
- Under Development
- Thermal Nanoimprint Process and Tutorial
- UV-Cure Low Temp, Low Pressure, Soft-Stamp Nanoimprint Process
- Standard Holography Process - on SiO2 on Si
- Holography Process Variations - Set-up Angle - Etching into SiO2 and Si
- Etch SiO2 Nano-structure - Changing Side-wall Angle - Etching into Si with a different line-width
- Reduce SiO2 Nanowire Diameter - Thermal Oxidation - Vapor HF Etching