Difference between revisions of "Automated Coat/Develop System (S-Cubed Flexi)"
(added ToolID (link to SUM))
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 11:36, 24 February 2020
THIS TOOL IS ONLY FOR STAFF USE AT THIS TIME.
The S3 is a Coater/Developer system that has 4 hotplate each with independent temperature control and a chill plate. A central robot picks your wafer/s from a cassette, processes them and returns them to the cassette. The system is recipe driven with a high degree of process control and minimal backside contamination. At this time only full size substrates are allowed on this system. The S3 Coater is still in process development and not open for general use.
- Wafer Size: 100mm (150mm possible but not set up)
- PR Coating Properties:
- Uniformity < 1.0%
- < 100 particles on 100mm wafer
- Photoresists/Underlayers Available:
- PMGI SF11
- PMGI SF5
- Solvents Available:
- Developers Available:
- AZ 300 MiF
- Recipe Page for S-Cubed Coater: Lithography Recipes > Automated Coat/Develop System Recipes (S-Cubed Flexi)
- See the Photolith. Chemicals page for info on the installed resists.
- To Be Added