NanoFab Process Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:42, 4 September 2018 by John d (created page, Links to various dicing procedures. Added Process Control links as well.)
This page lists various processes used internally by the NanoFab Process Group.
Photoresist Application, Cleaning and Shipping
- PR Spin for Dicing Protect - ~800nm thick PR only (UV6)
- PR Clean of UV-6
- Shipping on fresh/new Dicing Tape+Frame
Dicing Alignment Mark Exposure
For providing alignment marks to use while dicing.
- ASML Stepper #3: Dicing Alignment Guides
- How to program the ASML to shoot some alignment markers for use during dicing.
Process Control Calibration Procedures
- Unaxis PM1: Indium Phosphide Etch Verification Procedure
- ICP#1/2: SiO2 Etch Verification Procedure
- PlasmaTherm SLR: SiO2 Etch Verification Procedure
- PlasmaTherm DSEiii: Si Etch Verification Procedure