Video Training: Uploading to GauchoCast/Panopto (Internal)
Uploading to the Web
To Be Added - using Panopto video player for trainings.
- Log Into GauchoCast/Panopto with your UCSB NetID
- We have a paid subscription to this service, contact UCSB OIT if you need your UCSB login added to our account.
- Use the [Browse] sidebar to Navigate to the folder Nanofab/Drafts (link)
Work In Progress
This article is still under construction. It may contain factual errors. Content is subject to change.
Adding to the Equipment's Wiki Page
We are not uploading the video to our Wiki. Instead, we link directly to the Panopto video player.
To get the link to the video: In GauchoCast/Panopto, when viewing the file browser:
- Hover your mouse over the video file
- Click the "Share" button
- Change the "Who Has Access:" setting to "Anyone with the Link, Unlisted"
- Copy the URL web link at the top
On your Tool's Wiki page
- Add a Heading section for training videos
- Paste the links to those videos (see the Wiki: Editing Tutorials section for help).