Wafer Coating Process Traveler
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are three standard recipes : STD SiO2, STD Nitride2, and STD LS Nitride2 at 300C. Instructions bellow explain how to run each of the recipes ( seasoning, deposition, cleaning)
Standard oxide deposition
- Log in to Advanced PECVD #2
- Load the seasoning recipe (STD SiO2), and run it. The goal of this step is to coat oxide on chamber walls and prepare it for deposition.
- Vent the chamber and load the substrate (place it in the center of platen). You can place small pieces around the wafer to protect it from moving.
- Pump down.
- Load the deposition recipe (SiN@250C), and run it. Deposition time is variable. Get the rate from historical data.
- Unload the wafer.
- Wipe sidewall first with DI water, followed by IPA.
- Load the cleaning recipe (CH4/O2 clean). Edit the recipe and enter required time for cleaning.
- Log out