Difference between revisions of "Wafer Bonder (Logitech WBS7)"
(Text replacement - "/wiki/index.php/" to "/wiki/index.php?title=")
(Text replacement - "/wiki/index.php" to "/w/index.php")
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
== Recipes ==
== Recipes ==
* Recipes > Packaging Recipes > [https://wiki.nanotech.ucsb.edu/
* Recipes > Packaging Recipes > [https://wiki.nanotech.ucsb.edu//index.php?title=Packaging_Recipes#Wafer_Bonder_.28Logitech_WBS7.29 Wafer Bonder (Logitech WBS7)]
Revision as of 12:51, 4 September 2021
This tool is most often used for bonding samples to Silicon carrier wafers with CrystalBond wax.
This mounting method can be used for
- securing small parts for use on 100mm tools (such as the CMP)
- providing a carrier wafer for through-etching of the sample wafer
- for dicing
- for lithography
A user can place the two wafers to be bonded in contact, with the adhesive in between (such as wax, photoresist etc.). A rubber membrane is lowered on top, creating a small vacuum chamber. The tool can then be programmed to heat the wafers and melt the wax/cure the adhesive, while vacuum is pulled in the chamber, which pulls the rubber membrane down onto the top wafer. This flattens the bond and evacuates bubbles from between the wafers, providing a planar bond.
We also have recipes for spin-coating the crystalbond wax, allowing for a uniform coating of the adhesive wax.
- Substrate Size: 4"-6"
- Temperature Range: 20°C-188°C
- Recipes > Packaging Recipes > Wafer Bonder (Logitech WBS7)