The backup compressor that was installed today has failed. We will have more information tomorrow morning. Until then, the cleanroom is down until further notice. // John d 21:09, 28 February 2021 (PST)
ASML Maintenance: March 8th-12th
Stepper #3, ASML DUV will be down for maintenance on March 8th-12th. Please plan your processing accordingly. There may be evenings available for "uncalibrated" exposures on certain days - we will notify you if these are available. // John d 07:55, 17 February 2021 (PST)
Weekly Testing strongly urged for UCSB Students/Staff
Free weekly COVID testing is available to UCSB Staff, Faculty and Students. UCSB employees are strongly urged to sign up for weekly testing, which takes only minutes, is administered on-campus and is free of charge.
Weekly recurring appointments can be made as follows:
- Log on to the UCSB Testing Patient Portal using your UCSB NetID and password.
- Select “Appointments” and then select “COVID-19 Services.”
- Select “I need to schedule my weekly COVID-19 testing” and answer the questions.
- Select an available date and time and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your appointment date and time and then click “Schedule.”
- Note: You must click “Schedule” or your appointment will not be confirmed. Also, be sure to add the appointment time and location to your calendar.
UCSB Flu Vaccination Mandate
NanoFab COVID Protocols
Following guidelines provided by our Office of Research, the UCSB Nanofabrication Facility is open only for limited/authorized use for critical activity at this time.
Contact the Lab Director for more information.
The most recent COVID Protocols can be found at COVID-19_User_Policies.
// John d 15:00, 19 July 2020 (PDT)