Nanofab Closure for Thanksgiving
The Nanofab will be closed from Wed. Nov. 25 at 9pm until Sat. Nov. 28 at 5:30am in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Users are not permitted to enter the facility during these times. // Thibeault 21:38, 18 November 2020 (PST)
Weekly Testing strongly urged for UCSB Students/Staff
Free weekly COVID testing is available to UCSB Staff, Faculty and Students. UCSB employees are strongly urged to sign up for weekly testing, which takes only minutes, is administered on-campus and is free of charge.
Weekly recurring appointments can be made as follows:
- Log on to the UCSB Testing Patient Portal using your UCSB NetID and password.
- Select “Appointments” and then select “COVID-19 Services.”
- Select “I need to schedule my weekly COVID-19 testing” and answer the questions.
- Select an available date and time and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your appointment date and time and then click “Schedule.”
- Note: You must click “Schedule” or your appointment will not be confirmed. Also, be sure to add the appointment time and location to your calendar.
UCSB Flu Vaccination Mandate
NanoFab COVID Protocols
Following guidelines provided by our Office of Research, the UCSB Nanofabrication Facility is open only for limited/authorized use for critical activity at this time.
Contact the Lab Director for more information.
The most recent COVID Protocols can be found at COVID-19_User_Policies.
// John d 15:00, 19 July 2020 (PDT)
New Tool Installations
See the News Feed for info on two upcoming tool installations!
The Heidelberg Maskless Aligner has been installed, and is in the process of being qualified/characterized. See the MLA150's tool page here.
// John d 09:10, 18 July 2020 (PDT)