MLA maintenance 3/16 3pm
The system is down for remote maintenance from 3pm 3/16 overnight, until 3/17 morning ~5:30am. // John d 07:17, 16 March 2021 (PDT)
ASML: System UP & Calibrated
Temperatures in Bay 7 have stabilized, system is recalibrated and ready for use. // John d 09:42, 15 March 2021 (PDT)
Weekly Testing strongly urged for UCSB Students/Staff
Free weekly COVID testing is available to UCSB Staff, Faculty and Students. UCSB employees are strongly urged to sign up for weekly testing, which takes only minutes, is administered on-campus and is free of charge.
Weekly recurring appointments can be made as follows:
- Log on to the UCSB Testing Patient Portal using your UCSB NetID and password.
- Select “Appointments” and then select “COVID-19 Services.”
- Select “I need to schedule my weekly COVID-19 testing” and answer the questions.
- Select an available date and time and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your appointment date and time and then click “Schedule.”
- Note: You must click “Schedule” or your appointment will not be confirmed. Also, be sure to add the appointment time and location to your calendar.
The Chancellor's memo to campus with details can be found here. // John d 06:20, 16 November 2020 (PST)
UCSB Flu Vaccination Mandate
UCSB Students, Staff and Faculty are required to recieve a Flu Vaccine by Nov. 1st.
Please see the COVID19 Page for relevant links and information. // John d 19:47, 13 October 2020 (PDT)
NanoFab COVID Protocols
Following guidelines provided by our Office of Research, the UCSB Nanofabrication Facility is open only for limited/authorized use for critical activity at this time.
Contact the Lab Director for more information.
The most recent COVID Protocols can be found at COVID-19_User_Policies.
// John d 15:00, 19 July 2020 (PDT)