PECVD 2 (Advanced Vacuum)
This open-load system is dedicated to PECVD of SiO2, SiNx, SiOxNy, and a-Si using Silane (2%SiH4, 98% He), N2O, NH3, and N2 gases. The sample electrode has a 270mm diameter useable area, allowing for multiple 4” wafer depositions in a single run. Standard operating temperature is 300C, but can be user changed for temps ranging anywhere from 250 to 350C. The system is equipped with a dual generator, dual frequency option for growth of low-stress Nitride films.
- Recipes for SiO2, Si3N4 and Low-Stress Si3N4 can be found on the PECVD Recipes Page:
- A list of all available deposited films can be found on the Vacuum Deposition Recipes page:
- Standard Operating Instructions
- Wafer Coating Process Traveler
- For particle counting method, see the Surfscan Scanning Procedure