Nanofab Staff Internal Pages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages intended for NanoFab Staff, internal.
Video Training procedures
- Intro - general overview of the recording and online training methods.
- Recording your Training Video:
- Upload/Edit your files on the Video Editing workstation
- Uploading your files to GauchoCast/Panopto
- Hosting a Video Training with Zoom and GacuhoCast/Panopto
- Job Tracking - pages to organize and track our remote 'fab service jobs
- Billing Instructions (RechargeApp) - info on entering billing into RechargeApp.
- Includes Supplies Costs.
- ASML Dicing Guide Programming - how to print dicing guides on a wafer
- Process Control Data - all the links to process calibration/repeatability data in one place.
Computers, Networks, FTP/File-Sync etc.
- Jobs List for NanoFab-IT tasks (OnDema)
- Instructions+Procedures can be found in gDrive > Facilities Group > Computer Systems
Useful UCSB Pages
- Facilities Work Requests - Here's where you report facilities repair requests, like replacing light bulbs, building problems (doors, elevators) etc.
Old / Defunct
Old pages we don't use on the Wiki anymore, but are kept for possible utility later on.
- Lab Stocking/Supplies Tasks - Not needed anymore 2021-02
- Old Deposition Data - 2021-12-15 - removed from main Dep pages