The lab currently has 3 Nikon Microscopes (Microscopes #2, #3 & #4). These are located in bays 6 and 7.
The scopes are connected to computers via Jenoptik ProgRes software which allows users to digitally capture images through the microscope and make calibrated measurements.
- Microscope #2: (Bay 7)
- Microscope #3: Eclipse Nikon L200D (Bay 6)
- Microscope #4: (Bay 6)
The lab currently has two Olympus microscopes:
- Microscope #1: Olympus Optiphot-2 (Bay 3)
- Fluorescence Microscope: Olympus MX51 (Bay 6)
- DUV Microscope: Olympus MX61A-DUV (Bay 7)
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET TRAINED on this tool before you are allowed to use it! Please contact the Tool Owner to get training.
The LEXT has a motorized stage, image stitching capabilities and some image measurement capabilities, in addition to the primary topographical measurement capabilities afforded by the laser-scanning confocal microscopy function.
See the main tool page for more info: Laser Scanning Confocal M-scope (Olympus LEXT)
- Microscope Training - General procedures and info for using our microscopes