|Table of Contents|
- R = Recipe is available. Clicking this link will take you to the recipe.
- A = Material is available for use, but no recipes are provided.
Click the tool title to go to recipes for that tool.
Click the photoresist title to get the datasheet, also found in Stocked Chemicals + Datasheets.
- Lift-Off Description/Tutorial
- How it works, process limits and considerations for designing your process
- I-Line Lift-Off: Bi-Layer Process with PMGI Underlayer and Contact Aligner
- DUV Lift-Off: UV6 Imaging Resist + PMGI Underlayer
- Under Development.
To Be Added
Recipes pre-loaded on the S-Cubed Flexi automated coat/bake/develop system. Only staff may write new recipes, contact the tool supervisor for more info.
To Be Added
- Thermal Nanoimprint Process and Tutorial
- UV-Cure Low Temp, Low Pressure, Soft-Stamp Nanoimprint Process
Holography recipes all use the high-res. I-Line photoresist THMR-IP3600HP-D.
- Standard Holography Process - on SiO2 on Si
- Holography Process Variations - Set-up Angle - Etching into SiO2 and Si
- Etch SiO2 Nano-structure - Changing Side-wall Angle - Etching into Si with a different line-width
- Reduce SiO2 Nanowire Diameter - Thermal Oxidation - Vapor HF Etching
Low-K Spin-On Dielectric Recipes
Chemicals Stocked + Datasheets
The following is a list of the lithography chemicals we stock in the lab, with links to the datasheets for each. The datasheets will often have important processing info such as spin-speed vs. thickness curves, typical process parameters, bake temps/times etc.