Filmetrics F40-UV Microscope-Mounted
The Filmetrics F40-UV is a microscope-mounted thin-film measurement system, allowing you to non-destructively measure thin-film thicknesses in small (patterned) areas on your sample. It is an optical reflectometer, acquiring reflection spectra between 400-900nm optical wavelengths (Vis to Near-IR) with a regular halogen microscope light source. The Filmetrics software then performs curve-fitting to determine the thickness and/or refractive index of the measured films.
- Measure optically transparent thin-films down to ~30nm thickness.
- Microscope Objectives: 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 150x
- Acquire Optical Reflection Spectra from 400-900nm
- Spectrometer/Detector is capable of detecting down to UV ~190nm, but light source does not support this wavelength.
- Reflectivity curve-fitting for thin-film thickness analysis, supporting many common materials (Si3N4, SiO2 dielectrics, Si, GaAs, InP semiconductors, metals, photoresists etc.)