Dicing Saw (ADT)
The ADT 7100 Dicing Saw is optimized for multi-angle dicing of thin, tight tolerance products up to 200 mm x 200 mm. It is currently setup for dicing up to 8” diameter wafers. Check the Dicing Saw Recipes page for the blades we currently stock.
An ADT WM-966 tape applicator & Ultron Systems UH104-8 UV lamp system is used to apply UV-release tape for securing die during dicing.
Contact the tool supervisor for blades and dicing frames for your group.
- ADT Dicing Saw Standard Operating Procedure
- Setting up the Saw before Cutting - Disregard and refer to SOP above
- Standard Dicing Procedure - Programmed Cut Map
- Standard Dicing Procedure - Single Cuts
- Recovering an Old Recipe
- Recipes > Packaging > Dicing Saw Recipes (ADT 7100)
Be sure to also see the recipes for protecting your sample from dicing dust, and mounting/unmounting.