Difference between revisions of "Contact Aligner (SUSS MA-6)"
(→Documentation: combined 4 pages into one PDF)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
*....pdf Suss Operating
Revision as of 14:47, 3 July 2018
This system is a dual-use mask aligner and wafer-bond aligner. Mask alignment is used for contact and proximity exposure processes. Exposures can be done with gaps programmable from 0 um to 300 um in 1 um increments. Automatic wedge compensation is used to ensure that the mask and wafer are parallel. Lithography can be done on wafers from 2” to 6” in diameter. Piece parts are better handled on the MJB-3 aligners. An automated image capture system is used for alignment at 5x, 10x, or 20x magnification. Programs are stored as recipes on the computer controlled unit. The system is fitted with visible, bottom-side optics, back-side alignment capability. The lamp is a 350 W Hg-Arc lamp, providing significant power in the g-h-and i-line regime. Integrated light level sensing ensures proper exposure doses as the lamp degrades. Bond alignment can be done on 3” to 6” wafers. The bond alignment is done with special fixturing to allow aligned samples to be transferred to the Karl-Suss SB6 system.
- 350 W Hg arc lamp, broadband exposure with Suss UV400 Optics
- Automatic Light Intensity Drift Compensation
- Programmable recipes
- Programmable exposure gaps of 0-300 um in 1 um steps
- Stored video imaging for precise, repeatable alignment
- Visible Back-Side Alignment System
- Lithography for 2” to 6” diameter wafers
- Bond alignment for 3” to 6” wafers, integrates with SB6 bond
- Other wafer sizes can be discussed with staff